The winery of Antonio Viglione, founded in 1950, was among the first ones to believe in the potentiality of the Arneis. Most of the 11,5 vine-planted hectares (10,5 which are estate-owned and 1 that are leased) held by the winery are found around the cellar in the Sant’Anna hamlet. The winery has 9,6 hectares that belong to the denomination – 7,6 of which are planted with Arneis and 2 with Nebbiolo.
- Roero Arneis Ca d’Tunin: from vineyards located in Monteu Roero. It ages in stainless steel vats for 4 months and 2 months in bottle, with a total annual production of about 15,000 bottles;
- Roero Arneis Metodo Classico Brut: from vineyards located in Monteu Roero. This traditional champenoise sparkling wine is aged for 5 months in stainless steel vats, followed for 48 to 60 months of aging on the lees in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 3,000 bottles every two years;
- Roero Ca d’ Tunin: from vineyards located in Monteu Roero and Santo Stefano Roero. It ages in large oak casks for 8 to 18 months and 6 months in bottle, with a total annual production of about 6,000 bottles.
Viglione Antonio e Figli
- Address: Fraz. Sant’Anna 119 - Cascina Rivetti
- Zip Code: 12040
- Municipality: Monteu Roero (CN)
- Telephone: +39 0173 978006
- Fax: +39 0173 979794
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.antonioviglione.com