This historic winery located in Canale, founded by Enrico Serafino in 1878, is now property of the Krause family. It owns 25 hectares of vineyards, 9,5 of which belong to the denomination, all located in Canale – 2,8 of these are of Arneis and 6,7 of Nebbiolo – flanked by a major activity of négoce, for an annual total production of about 350.000 bottles.
- Roero Arneis Poggio di Caro: from vineyards located in Canale. It ages 5 months in stainless steel vats and 3 months in bottle, for an annual total production of about 12,000 bottles;
- Roero Oesio: from the MGA of the same name located in Canale. It ages 18 months in large oak casks, for an annual production of about 1,200 bottles.
- Address: Corso Asti, 5
- Zip Code: 12043
- Municipality: Canale (CN)
- Telephone: 0173 970474
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.enricoserafino.it