The winery of Emanuele Rolfo, founded in 1979, is located in the northern part of Montà, between Gianoli and San Rocco, where the 5 estate-owned hectares are also found (the winery also holds 0,4 leased hectare). The winery has 1.7 hectares that belong to the denomination – 1.1 of these are planted with Arneis and 0.6 with Nebbiolo – on mostly sandy soils for the Arneis and on more gravel/clay rich soils for the Nebbiolo.
- Roero Arneis: from the Mumbasun, Vitori Fortuna and Varomaldo vineyards, all located within Montà. It ages in stainless steel vats for 4 months and 6 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 6,500 bottles;
- Roero Arneis Senza Solfiti Aggiunti: from vineyards located in Montà. It ages 4 mesi in stainless steel vats and 3 months in bottle, with a total annual production of about 2.500 bottle;
- Roero Arneis Menelic: from the Mumbasun and Vitori Fortuna vineyards located in Montà. It ages for 4 months in stainless steel vats, 4 months in in small oak barrels and 12 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 2,000 bottles;
- Roero Riserva: from the Mumbasun and Priocchina vineyards located in Montà. It ages in large oak casks for 12 months and in bottle for 6 months, with a total annual production of about 3,000 bottles.
Cà di Cairè
- Address: Borg. Valle Casette, 52
- Zip Code: 12046
- Municipality: Montà (CN)
- Telephone: 0173 971263
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: emanuelerolfo.it