The winery of the Moretti family was founded at the beginning of the last century. Today it
manages on 4 estate-owned hectares, for a total annual production of about 20,000 bottles. 3
hectares belong to the denomination, 1,5 planted with Arneis and 1,5 with Nebbiolo (with vines
of about 70 years).
- Roero Arneis: from vineyards located in Cascina Biscutin in Monteu Roero. It ages 9 months in stainless steel vats, with an annual production of about 3,600 bottles;
- Roero Arneis Riserva San Vincenzo: from the MGA of the same name, located in Monteu Roero. It ages 9 months in stainless steel vats and 12 months in in bottle. It is produced only in the best years of about 550 bottles;
- Roero Bric Nota: from the MGA of the same name, located in Monteu Roero. It ages 5 months in stainless steel vats, 6 months in small oak barrels and 12 months in in bottle, for an annual production of about 2.000 bottles.
- Address: Via del Forno, 4
- Zip Code: 12040
- Municipality: Monteu Roero (CN)
- Telephone: +39 338 8164016
- Fax: +39 0173 90346
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.bajaj.it