The winery of Renatp Buganza is divided into two farmsteads: the one in Garbianotto, on the hills along the town limits with the Alba area, where the winery was established in 1978 and where it currently holds part of the Bric Paradiso vineyard; the second one in Gerbole, in Guarene, bought in 1996. The winery currently holds 11 hectares (six of which are estate-owned and 5 that are leased), of which 3.5 belong to the denomination – 2 are planted with Arneis and 1.5 with Nebbiolo.
- Roero Arneis dla Trifula: from vineyards located in Guarene. It ages in stainless steel vats for 5 months and in the bottle for at least 2 months, with a total annual production of about 8,000 bottles;
- Roero Riserva: from vines of the Gerbole vineyard located in Guarene. It ages in small oak barrels (20%) and in large oak casks (80%) for 20 months and for 4 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 3,000 bottles.
- Address: Cascina Garbianotto, 4
- Zip Code: 12040
- Municipality: Piobesi d’Alba (CN)
- Telephone: 0173 619370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.renatobuganza.it