Cascina Palazzo Rosso was built in 1627 at the behest of Count Romagnano just for vine cultivation and wine production. Today it is owned by the family Giachino. The winery holds 11 hectares of vineyards (plus about 4,50 leased hectares), of which 7 belong to the denomination – 4,1 are planted with Arneis and 2.9 with Nebbiolo.
- Roero: from vineyards located in Pocapaglia. it ages in stainless steel vats for 3 months, 20 months in tonneau and in the bottle for 6 months, with a total annual production of about 2,000 bottles;
- Roero Arneis Montalbano: from the MGA of the same name located in Pocapaglia. it ages in stainless steel vats for 5 months and in the bottle for 2 months, with a total annual production of about 10,000 bottles.
- Address: Borgo San Martino, 31
- Zip Code: 12060
- Municipality: Pocapaglia (CN)
- Telephone: 0172 425161
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.palazzorosso.it