The Marsaglia family has been in the area from the 1900s, but they began bottling their wines in the 1980s. The winery currently holds 16 hectares, 12 of which are estate-owned and 4 that is leased. 8.3 hectares belong to the denomination – 5,3 hectares are planted with Arneis and 3 with Nebbiolo. The vines have been planted between the 1950s and the year 2000. Worth noting is also the beautiful cellar, a natural cave built over calcareous tuff.
- Roero Arneis Armonia: from vineyards located in Castellinaldo. It ages in stainless steel vats for 3 months, 6 months in little oak barrels and at least 9 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 2,000 bottles;
- Roero Arneis Serramiana: from vineyards located in Castellinaldo and Guarene. It ages in stainless steel vats for 3 months and at least 3 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 45,000 bottles;
- Roero Brich d’America: from the vineyard of the same name, located in Castellinaldo. It ages 3 months in stainless steel vats, 21 months in large oak casks and 12 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 6,000 bottles.
- Address: Via Madama Mussone, 2
- Zip Code: 12050
- Municipality: Castellinaldo (CN)
- Telephone: +39 0173 213048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cantinamarsaglia.it