The Gagliardo family company was founded in 1974, but the company’s winemaking history already began around the mid-nineteenth century, with estates in the Langhe, Monferrato and Roero. There are 20 hectares of vineyards owned, to which must be added 5 hectares rented, for a total annual production of 180,000 bottles.
- Roero Arneis: It ages in stainless steel vats for 5 months (sur lie) and for 4 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 13,200 bottles.
- Address: Serra dei Turchi, 88
- Zip Code: 12064
- Municipality: La Morra (CN)
- Telephone: 0173 50829
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.gagliardo.it