DOCG-Denomination wines:

  • Roero: from vineyards located in Santo Stefano Roero. It ages in large oak casks for 20 months and in the bottle for 6 months, with a total annual production of about 5,000 bottles;
  • Roero Arneis Daivej: from vineyards located in Canale. It ages in stainless steel vats for 6 months and in the bottle for 1 month, with a total annual production of about 40,000 bottles;
  • Roero Arneis San Michele: from the MGA of the same name located in Canale. 75% of the wine is aged in stainless steel vats while the other 25% ages in large oak casks for 6 months, with a total annual production of about 15,000 bottles;
  • Roero Braja Riserva: from vineyards located in Santo Stefano Roero. 50% of the wine is aged in large oak casks and 50% is aged in small oak barrels for 30 months; finally, it is aged in the bottle for 6 months. It has a total annual production of about 10,000 bottles.
Bottiglia Roero Arneis - DavejDeltetto

Deltetto

  • Address: Corso Alba, 43
  • Zip Code: 12043
  • Municipality: Canale (CN)
  • Telephone: 0173 979383
  • Email: info@deltetto.com
  • Website: www.deltetto.com