The family Marchisio produces wine from the ‘1940s, and they founded the Cascina del Pozzo in 1950. Today is Gianmario, the fourth generation of the family, to manage 23 hectares of vineyards, 10 of which belong to the denomination, 8 planted with Arneis and 2 with Nebbiolo, all located within the municipality on sandy soil, with low percentages of silt and clay.
- Roero Arneis Montemeraviglia: from vineyards located in Castellinaldo. It ages in stainless steel vats for 6 months, with a total annual production of about 35,000 bottles;
- Roero Montegalletto: from vineyards located in Castellinaldo. It ages for 6 months in stainless steel vats, 12 months in tonneau and another 12 months in large oak casks, 6 months in the bottle, with a total production of about 6,000 bottles;
- Roero Riserva Serra Zoanni: from vineyards located in Castellinaldo. It ages for 6 months in stainless steel vats, 24 months in tonneau and 6 months in the bottle, with a total production of about 2,000 bottles.
Cascina del Pozzo di Marchisio Gianmario
- Address: Via del Pozzo, 15
- Zip Code: 12050
- Municipality: Castellinaldo (CN)
- Telephone: 0173 213226
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.cascinadelpozzo.com