The company was founded in 1909 by Antonio Gallino, but it was his son Giuseppe who bought the Cascina Boera, where the Monpissan winery stands today, led with passion by the third generation of the family, Antonio, assisted by his daughter Pinuccia and son-in-law Giovanni. The winery currently holds 11 vine-planted hectares.
- Roero: from the Mompissano vineyard located on the Brich Monpissan hill in Canale. It ages in large oak casks for 18 month and 4 months in the bottle, with a total production of about 2,600 bottles;
- Roero Arneis: from vineyards located in Canale. It ages in stainless steel vats for 3 months, with a total annual production of about 12,000 bottles;
- Roero Arneis Riserva Toní Bel: from vineyards located in Canale. It ages in stainless steel vats for 12 months and for 6 months in bottle, with a total annual production of about 2,200 bottles.
Cantina Monpissan - Antonio Gallino
- Address: Cascina Boera, 75
- Zip Code: 12043
- Municipality: Canale (CN)
- Telephone: 0173 98109
- Fax: 0173 98109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cantinamonpissan.com