Vini a denominazione prodotti:

 

  1. Roero Bianco: from Loreto e Monpellini vineyards located in Canale. 70% of it ages in stainless steel vats for 8 months, while the other 30% ages in large oak casks. Subsequently, it aged for 2 months in bottle, with a total production of about 12,000 bottles;
  2. Roero Bianco Loreto: from the MGA of the same name located in Canale. It ages in large oak casks for 8 months and for 5 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 1,200 bottles;
  3. Roero Rosso: from Loreto e Monpellini vineyards located in Canale and from San Grato vineyard located in Santo Stefano Roero. It ages in stainless steel vats for 2 months, 12 months in large oak casks, and 9 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 5,000 bottles;
  4. Roero Rosso Vigneto Valmaggiore Riserva: from the MGA Valmaggiore located in Vezza d’Alba. It ages in stainless steel vats for 2 months, 12 months in large oak casks and 24 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 2,000 bottles.

Valfaccenda

  • Address: Fraz. Madonna di Loreto – Loc. Vallefaccenda, 43
  • Zip Code: 12043
  • Municipality: Canale
  • Telephone: 339 7303837
  • Email: info@valfaccenda.it
  • Website: www.valfaccenda.it
Services:
  • Visit to the winery
  • Wine tasting
  • Retail
Opening hours: Tutti i giorni previo prenotazione