- Roero Brich d’Ameica: from the vineyard of the same name, located in Castellinaldo. It ages partially in small oak barrels and large oak casks for 18 months. It then ages for 6 months in large oak casks and 12 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 8,000 bottles.
- Roero Arneis Serramiana: from vineyards located in Castellinaldo. It ages in stainless steel vats for 5 months and 3 months in the bottle, with a total annual production of about 30,000 bottles.
- Address: Via Madama Mussone, 2
- Zip Code: 12050
- Municipality: Castellinaldo
- Telephone: +39 0173 213048
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.cantinamarsaglia.it
- Visit to the winery
- Wine tasting
Opening hours: 09.00-12.00 a.m. 03:00-06:00 p.m.